Brand New Hello Kitty Girls Clothing

Brand New Hello Kitty Girls Clothing

 

Oportunistic Lot of Beautiful New Hello Kitty Girls Clothing

Each case is made up with a beautifull mix of clothing for girls from 12 months -12 years.

70% of each lot will be Hello Kitty brands and the remaining 30% will contain btands such as Fleurish girl, California Talk, The republic zoo, Kidture, Wonder kids & more new branded clothing.

Dresses, T-Shirts, Tops, Pants, Blouses, Skirts & more (No accessories, just clothing).

 

Condition: New overstock with retail tags !!!

Price: $399 case ($3.99 unit / 100 units case)

          $1,080 Lot ($3.60 unit /300 units lot)

          $1,750 Lot ($3.50 unit /500 units lot)

 

ImageImageImage


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s